At The Velvet Underground, great events are the heart of what we do. An important part of any great event is ensuring a safe, respectful and inclusive environment for our guests, artists and staff to experience.
We are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for everyone. We ask that your conduct contribute to everyone’s enjoyment of the event, be legally appropriate, and not be offensive or abusive to others. For your safety and comfort, unacceptable conduct is subject to ejection and includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Use of foul, threatening, offensive or abusive language or gestures.
- Discrimination, bullying or hate that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, ability, physical appearance or other.
- Harassment, including unwelcome or hostile behaviour, physical contact or sexual attention.
- Fighting or any other type of violence.
- Wearing or using clothing, signs, and banners which are offensive in nature.
- Intoxication or impairment due to alcohol/cannabis or consumption of illegal substances.
- Throwing objects or interfering with the progress of the event.
- Being in possession of alcohol not purchased inside The Velvet Underground .
- Being a minor in possession of alcohol or providing a minor with alcohol.
- Being in possession of weapons, illegal substances or any other prohibited items.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes, personal vapourizers, and cannabis) inside the venue.
- Unpermitted access and breaching perimeters to the Velvet Underground VIP areas or other restricted areas.
- Any other conduct that may be deemed by The Velvet Underground to be inappropriate or which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property, or disruption of the event.
The Velvet Underground will not tolerate any unsafe, offensive behaviour that violates of Fan Code of Conduct. Failure to abide by this Code may result in ejection, suspension from entering any or all of our venues.
Each of us has a responsibility to report any act that goes against the values that we stand for. So, if you see something, say something. Report any safety concerns to our management team right away